Deputy School Business Manager
A Deputy School Business Manager is required for an immediate start at a Secondary School in North West London. This will be full time role, 36 hours per week.
This school is a multi-cultural/multi faith secondary school based in the London Borough of Westminster who are highly respected by the local community. This vibrant school is highly successful and are fully comprehensive in ensuring all decisions are made in the best interests of the students or to improve their learning. The school was graded outstanding by Ofsted in 2013 and is recognised as being in the top 7% of the schools nationally for the progress made by students. They are centrally located and are easily accessible by both overground and underground stations.
Deputy Business Manager
A great opportunity has arisen to join a warm and caring secondary school as a Deputy Business Manager. The successful candidate will work alongside a highly skill business manager in the strategic and operational management of the schools support services including Finance, Administration, ICT and Personnel.
Main duties will include:
• Supervision of the schools admin team
• To promote and support the administrative work for the extended school co-ordinator making arrangements for school based activities.
• Undertake all routine coding of expenditure, date input and checking of orders to ensure correct information is provides to suppliers.
• Monitoring designated budgets in line with budget holder.
• Conduct audits for the extended school function.
• Overseeing and monitoring risk assessment in conjunction with the Site Manager.
• Proven experience of Finance and Human resources
• Ideally have a ACCA finance background
• Knowledge of SIMS FMS6 or similar package