As a Primary Teacher you have an amazing opportunity to join our Thames Teachers Education community network.
We have roles available now for Primary Teachers who are looking for flexible daily supply and short term roles throughout West and Central London, in particular Hammersmith and Fulham, Westminster, Camden and Brent!
Are you looking for flexible work to fit around your other important commitments? Exciting daily and short-term work within Primary schools is available immediately for the right people.
Thames Teachers require experienced TEACHERS AND NQTs for a variety of roles; day to day sickness cover and advanced planned absences up to a period of 2/3 weeks.
The roles are exciting and varied, you will be teaching different classes and year groups across the Primary curriculum – all with no planning or preparation!
THAMES TEACHERS SUPPORT YOU WITH:
* Ongoing CPD; EVERY TUESDAY EVENING
* Highly competitive daily rates; both PAYE and Umbrella
* Social and Networking events; EVERY THURSDAY EVENING across LONDON
* Wide choice of schools and locations; for daily supply, short term and long term roles
* Career Opportunities; leadership opportunities there for the taking!
* Perm and Long TermNQT placements; with our most supportive and encouraging schools in London!!
* £350 Referral Bonus; if you recommend a friend! *conditions apply
All candidates must hold UK QTS, have the ‘Right to Work in the UK’ and have relevant school references from the last two years.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information on our upcoming opportunities or schools we are currently working with.