Thames Teachers and Opogo is seeking experienced EYFS and Year 1 – Year 6 Primary Teachers for flexible daily supply opportunities in Hillingdon!
Are you looking for flexible work to fit around your other important commitments?
Are you open to pursuing new avenues within education?
Are you interested in working with an agency who doesn’t charge umbrella company fees?
We are currently working with some fantastic schools which have received the following feedback from our current Supply Teachers:
– “I loved the school today and would love to go back if the opportunity arose! Thanks, Emma”
– “Loved, loved, loved my day today – please send me back there if anything else comes up!” Tianne
– “If you are looking for quality schools and constant work , I can wholeheartedly recommend Thames Teachers” Patti
We have work available for Primary Teachers who:
– Have worked in UK Primary schools previously
– Taught across the Key Stages in Years 1 – 6
– Can adapt to new situations quickly
– Have an upbeat and positive attitude towards the education of young people
– Hold QTS and an Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service
– Secondary teachers who hold a relevant specialism (Math, English or Science) and are interested in teaching across the Primary Key Stages
We offer fantastic rates and perks for our members, varied opportunities and work close to home; please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information as we’d love to hear from you.