Primary schools in Ealing, Hillingdon and West London are working alongside Thames Teachers and Opogo, they are looking for outstanding and qualified teachers to complete flexible work for the Autumn and Summer terms.
About the schools:
Exciting opportunities are currently available to work as a classroom teacher across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. This could be for flexible daily supply, intervention roles, PPA cover and long term class teacher positions across a wonderful range of primary schools in West London.
Successful candidates will have previous experience as a classroom teacher. NQTs are also extremely welcomed and encouraged to join us. You should be a motivated teacher with a flexible, effective and creative teaching style.
Not only can we offer you regular work with competitive pay you will also have the opportunity to build positive professional relationships with local primary schools, this in turn could lead to you becoming a ‘favourite’ and requested back for regular work and could also lead to securing long term and permanent roles where you can progress and develop your teaching career, if this is what you are seeking.
What can Thames Teachers and Opogo offer you?
• Variety of classroom teaching roles
• Smart matching to the right job and the right school
• Social Hub packed with rich content from our community experts
• Competitive pay
• Free Umbrella with no fees
• Rewards and benefits exclusively for Opogo members
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Have experience of working as a classroom teacher
• Possess two valid references
• Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Demonstrate the ability to motivate children to learn and develop
• Have a positive attitude
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English both verbally and in writing
• All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks.
If you have all these qualities and would like to become an Opogo member, please apply today or contact Kim on 0207 264 4949.