Calling all GRADUATES – are you considering a career in Teaching??
Thames Teachers are working with a number of fantastic Primary, Secondary and Independent schools throughout the inner London boroughs. Our partner schools are seeking energetic GRADUATES who are looking to commence in a Teaching Assistant role with the view to joining the Schools Direct Program with them from the 2019/20 academic school year.
We are seeking interest from candidates with the following:
• Good degree (2:1 or higher) at a well-established and recognised University
• Passion for and goal of getting into Teaching as a career
• Proven confident and engaging interaction with children
• Experience in tutoring or mentoring students of any age would be an advantage
In return Thames Teachers can offer you:
• A supportive and encouraging learning environment
• A school that will invest in you to develop as a Teaching professional
• Some of the best Graduate rates in London
• Access to our Community Education Platform www.opogo.com to support your move into Education
• Free CPD sessions, every Tuesday, for all Teaching Assistants
• Networking and Social events as part of our Opogo Community