Thames Teachers have some amazing opportunities coming up for experienced Primary Teachers for flexible daily supply and short term roles throughout West and Central London, in particular Hammersmith, Kensington, Westminster, Camden, Barnet and Brent!
Are you looking for flexible work to fit around your other important commitments? Exciting daily and short-term work within Primary schools is available immediately for the right people. Thames Teachers require supply teachers for a variety of roles; on the day to day sickness cover and advanced planned absences up to a period of 2/3 weeks. The roles are extremely varied, and you will be teaching different classes and year groups across the Primary curriculum – all with no planning or preparation!
If successful and by working with Thames Teachers you will be offered:
• A supportive and encouraging working and learning environment
• A school that will invest in you to develop as a Teaching professional
• Some of the best rates in London! (PAYE and Umbrella)
• Access to our Community Education Platform www.opogo.com to support your career in Education
• Free CPD sessions, every Tuesday, for all Teachers!
• Free Umbrella Fees!!
• Networking and Social events as part of our Opogo Community
All candidates must hold UK QTS, have Right to Work in the UK and have relevant references from the last two years.