A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced School Administrator to support the Pastoral Team at an Outstanding Academy in the borough of Redbridge.
Having reached their full cohort, this Academy was carefully designed with a particular philosophy in mind, with facilities and resources to support a rich and diverse curriculum. The Academy benefits from joining a number of successful secondary schools in the diverse borough of Redbridge community as well as being part of the Trust’s network. The Headteacher joined initially as Vice Principal and has recently moved into headship. Together with the successful Senior Leadership Team, they are committed to providing an inspirational and life-enhancing educational experience for all students who attend the Academy.
Having been graded Outstanding in their most recent Ofsted, it is stated that ‘The achievement of students is outstanding. Their behaviour in lessons is exemplary and students make rapid and sustained progress in many subjects.’
This school are looking for an experienced School Administrator who will be supporting the Pastoral Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the pastoral administration service together with ensuring the smooth running of the students reception area and dealing with all student enquiries.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
• To provide a comprehensive administrative support service to students and pastoral leaders in order to ensure the smooth running of the student reception
• To oversee the student reception, ensuring all student enquiries, detentions, lost property, databases etc are dealt with effectively
• To support in the management of student records including the filing of student data
The ideal School Administrator will:
• Have experience of undertaking administrative tasks within an office environment
• Have experience of working on a busy reception and able to juggle multiple priorities
• Have strong teamwork, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Have a first aid qualification, or willingness to complete one