Secondary Supply Teacher
Thames Teachers are working with a number of Secondary Schools who are looking for switched on and motivated Supply Teachers to work across their West London Schools. We have a constant flow of work across all subjects for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings.
Daily supply Teaching
• Secondary supply teaching roles across all subject areas in KS3, KS4 and KS5
• No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
• Competitive rate of pay – £140 per day
• No planning or marking
• Flexible working hours
• Experience working cross a number of different schools
• Secondary (PGCE / Bachelor of Education) with QTS
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/ overseas police check)
• Recent classroom-based references for the last two years.