A Primary School in Camden is seeking an experienced SEND Learning Support Assistant with knowledge of Global Delay, Autism and Speech & Language Needs.
This role requires a hardworking and experienced SEND Learning Support Assistant to commence in January, working with two students in Reception Class. The successful applicant will be happy to work within the classroom and individually on a 1:1 basis with children with various forms of SEND. Previous knowledge of working with children with Global delay, Autism and Speech & Language Needs is required and an understanding of Makaton and PECS is highly desired. This is a fulltime, long term role for the remainder of the academic year with interviews to be conducted as soon as possible.
This excellent Camden based primary school prides itself on supporting and challenging its students to achieve their full potential. They have one of the best views of London and outstanding playground areas, which adds to making it one of the nicest school environments to work in within the area! With a specialist SEND Provision on-site, they have a clear understanding and desire to support those students with varying levels of Autism and other SEND needs within the school. In addition, having a creative and engaging curriculum the school works towards giving pupils the best possible start to their education through art, play and interactive based learning.
If successful and by working with Thames Teachers you will be offered:
• A supportive and encouraging working and learning environment
• A school that will invest in you to develop as a Teaching professional
• Some of the best rates in London! (PAYE and Umbrella)
• Access to our Community Education Platform www.opogo.com to support your career in Education
• Free CPD sessions, every Tuesday, for all Teachers!
• Free Umbrella Fees!!
• Networking and Social events as part of our Opogo Community