We are currently supporting a hard working School in Westminter who are looking to appoint an LSA with experience working with students with Autism.
The successful candidate will be empathetic to and experienced working with students on the Autism Spectrum. Exposure to behavioural difficulties and an understanding of Autism and the effects on children will be beneficial. A knowledge of and experience using MAKATON and PECS will also be highly regarded. In this role you will be responsible for working 1:1 with a student in KS1 that is statemented with Autism. This is a full time, long term role commencing as soon as possible for the right person!
This two form entry Primary School are a caring and happy community where all staff are committed to providing the best learning opportunities for their pupils. A school that offers outstanding, dedicated support from SENDCO and senior leadership with development opportunities for all support staff. With a unique offering of individualised learning, this school plan lessons carefully and adapt their teaching sensitively to meet the requirements of each individual child. Positive outcomes are key and their hard work and commitment to the students are at the heart of the school.
If successful and by working with Thames Teachers you will be offered:
• A supportive and encouraging working and learning environment
• A school that will invest in you to develop as a Teaching professional
• Some of the best rates in London! (PAYE and Umbrella)
• Access to our Community Education Platform www.opogo.com to support your career in Education
• Free CPD sessions, every Tuesday, for all Teachers!
• Free Umbrella Fees!!
• Networking and Social events as part of our Opogo Community