Primary Supply Teacher – Daily Cover
Thames Teachers is seeking experienced Year 1 – Year 6 Primary Teachers for flexible daily supply opportunities across East London.
Are you looking for flexible work to fit around your other commitments? Are you open pursuing new avenues within education?
We work closely with Primary and SEN schools rated either Good or Outstanding within the East London boroughs.
Currently we are seeking Primary Teachers who:
– Have worked in UK Primary/SEN schools previously
– Taught across the Key Stages in EYFS and Years 1 – 6
– Can adapt to new situations quickly & have the ability to think on your feet
– Have an upbeat and positive attitude towards the education of young people
– Hold QTS, a DBS certificate registered on the Update Service
– Secondary teachers who hold a relevant specialism (Math, English or Science) and are interested in teaching across the Primary Key Stages
We offer fantastic rates, varied opportunities and work close to home; please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information.