THAMES TEACHERS PRESENTS:
Learning Support Assistants (LSA) and Teaching Assistants (TA) Training
Led by Jane Wood-Chambers, Educational Consultant
Wednesday 8th June 6-8pm.
Thames Teachers Offices
1 Alie Street
Thames Teachers is keen to offer all Learning Support (LSA’s) and Teaching Assistants (TA’s) currently working through the agency the opportunity to receive some free training:
The training session will look at the following:
- Why don’t pupils behave?!
- Range of behaviours pupils can display
- What are they trying to communicate?
- Engaging all pupils using a range of strategies
- Supporting all pupils using a range of strategies
- Increasing your toolkit to work with and support pupils with challenging behaviour
- Vision, ethos and inclusion
To book a place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7264 4919.
‘The better skilled the professional the better provision the children receive’
Click here to add your own text